Short crust pastry
- Butter 150g
- Flour 275g
- Salt 1g
- Granulated sugar 100g
- Almond meal 50g
- Flour 275g
- Raspberry pulp 125g
- Raspberry chips 125g
- Pectin NH 6g
- Sugar 100g
- Lemon juice 5g
Beaten pistachio ganache
- Candia Professional Whipping Cream 1L
- Vanilla bean 1
- Glucose 30g
- Fine salt 2g
- Gelatin sheets 2
- White chocolate 200g
- Pistachio paste 75g
- Fresh raspberries SQ
- Crushed pistachios SQ
SHORT CRUST PASTRY
- Add together the butter, flour, salt, sugar, and the almond meal, and then add the eggs. Combine and spread between two 3 mm thick sheets of parchment paper.
- Bake at 175°C for 12 minutes.
- Heat the raspberry pulp and the raspberry chips together.
- When hot, add the sugar and the pectin mixed together.
- Bring to boil, and then off the heat, add the lemon juice.
BEATEN PISTACHIO GANACHE
- Heat half of the Candia Professionnel Whipping Cream with the scraped vanilla bean, the glucose, the pistachio paste, and the salt.
- Pour over the white chocolate and create an emulsion.
- Add the gelatin, previously soaked in cold water.
- Mix and strain.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- With the whip of an electric mixer, slowly beat the pistachio ganache to reach a Chantilly consistency.
SERVING AND PRESENTATION
- On the short crust, pipe the beaten pistachio ganache.
- Place balls of raspberry marmalade and sprinkle with pistachio powder.
- Place half a raspberry and decorate with a few pistachios.