- Candia Professional Extra Taste Butte 300g
- Flour 400g
- Salt 7g
- Baking powder 20g
- Egg yolk 130g
- Sugar 260g
- Candia Professional Whipping Cream 450g
- Egg yolk 135g
- Egg 125g
- Sugar 50g
- Gelatine mass 50g
- Candia Professional Brittany Pastry Butter 125g
- Calvados 50g
- Pear 500g
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar. Add the soft Candia Professionnel Extra Taste butter.
- Then, add the flour, the salt and the baking powder.
- Roll it at 7.5mm thickness. Round cutter: 6cm.
- Heat the Candia Professionnel Whipping Cream. Stir the egg yolks, eggs and sugar together.
- Pour the warm cream over the eggs and then, cook to 84°C.
- Cool to 45°C, add the Candia Professionnel Brittany Pastry Butter
and the almond extract.
- Mix and pour into the mould. Freeze it.
- Pear 500g Wash, peel and cut in 8. Marinated the pear with the calvados for 24 hours.
Serving and Presentation
- Unmold the almond cremeux and glaze with the neutral glaze.
- On the sable Breton, place the almond cremeux in the center. Decorate the round with the marinated pear cutted as a brunoise.
A complete range of technical French cream, butter and cream cheese
Reliability and high quality is what makes our range so easy-to-use. Sculpting your fabulous ideas becomes a piece of cake !