- Flour 500 g
- Icing Sugar 200 g
- Almond Powder 70 g
- Sea Salt 2 g
- Candia Professional Incorporation Butter 300 g
- Eggs 100 g
- Blueberry Puree 400 g
- Black Currant Puree 100 g
- Sugar 50 g
- Gelatin Mass (1/5) 60 g
Cream cheese chantilly
- Candia Professional Whipping Cream 100 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Gelatin Mass (1/5) 45 g
- Candia Professional Cream Cheese 300 g
- Vanilla Bean 1 pièce
- Candia Professional Whipping Cream 500 g
- Blueberry Puree 280 g
- Water 60 g
- Honey 30 g
- Carrageenan Iota 1,5 g
- Hot Concentrate Glaze 300 g
- Water 210 g
- Blue Metallic Color in Powder 2 g
- Fresh Blueberry SQ
- Muesli SQ
- Mix all powders with Candia Professional Incorporation Butter in cubes until sanded aspect of the powder without any pieces of butter.
- Add eggs and link the powders, let cooling down in the fridge.
- Roll to 4 mm thickness, cut discs of the same size of the glass, and bake 160°C around 18 min.
- Warm up black currant puree with sugar and gelatin mass, mix with blueberry puree.
- Pour in half sphere insert silicon mold and freeze.
Cream cheese chantilly
- Warm up first Candia Professional Whipping Cream and sugar and pour on gelatin mass.
- Mix with Candia Professional Cream Cheese and vanilla pulp, and add liquid fresh cream at the end.
- Let cooling down in the fridge for few hours, and whipt the quantity you need in the last time.
- Blend the puree with water, honey and carrageenan iota, and fill small half spheres silicon mold. Freeze.
- For the skin of the spherification, boil the hot concentrate glaze with water and color, and deep the frozen half sphere with a toothpick into the warm jelly.
- Place directly on the right place on the dessert and let defreeze.
- Use directly as a topping.
Serving and presentation
- Pipe one drop of Chantilly on top of the sugar dough, decorate with a little of muesli, and let set a little.
- Turn upside down the sugar dough with Chantilly, into the glass.
- Fix with a small drop of Chantilly the frozen blueberry coulis half sphere, and pipe a ball of Chantilly to cover this coulis.
- Decorate with a disc of white chocolate, and place the blueberry spherification on top.
- Decorate on the side of the Chantilly with some fresh blueberry and some muesli from the topping.